GOLF CART RENTALS
GOLF CART RENTALS
Renting a golf cart for your stay can add to the enjoyment of your vacation. To avoid the disappointment of arriving to learn that there are no carts available, we strongly suggest that you reserve your cart when you make your camping reservation.
GOLF CART RULES
- Renters must be at least 21 years of age with a valid state issued Driver's License and a major credit card
- Anyone operating a golf cart on the premises must have a valid state issued driver’s license on his/her person and be prepared to present to Management upon request.
- Golf Carts may be reserved in advance for a minimum of 2-nights. Payment in Full is required at the time of booking for all reservations.
- Golf Cart rental times follow check-in/check-out times for rental units and campsites, respectively. Early arrival/late departure does not apply to golf cart rental.
- Campsite Cancellation Policy applies to Golf Cart Rentals.
- Golf Cart Rentals are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Daily: $55 per night (2 night minimum)
Holidays/Special Events: $60 per night (3 night minimum)
Holidays/Special Events: $290
PERSONAL GOLF CARTS
Campers are permitted to bring their own BATTERY OPERATED Golf Carts into the park.
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
- Guests must provide proof of insurance
- Guests must purchase a Golf Cart Permit ($25/$35 during holidays and special events) and execute an Agreement with the Resort.
- Permit must be visible on cart at all times.Anyone operating a golf cart on the premises must have a valid state issued driver’s license on his/her person and be prepared to present to Management upon request.
- Golf Cart rental times follow check-in/check-out times for rental units and campsites, respectively.
- Guest(s) must abide by all Rules and Regulations.
Approved carts include EZ-Go, Club Car and similar models - contact the resort with questions.